TWiT would like to know what you think are the best clips of 2017. Sadly, the only genitals exposed were those of Leo Laporte’s teen porn he showed us.
Here’s the form to submit your favorites.
A look back at 2017
- Leo Laporte puts his dog on death row and later jokes about killing the dog.
- Leo Laporte forces his Triangulation guest to view his teen porn and even gets a Twitter mention from his favorite starlet.
- Leo Laporte calls John C. Dovrak a thief.
- Leo Laporte’s “good friend” Alex Wellen from CNN asked if Leo’s studio was in his basement. Leo’s reaction was priceless.
- Leo Laporte uses more racial slurs.
- Nathan Olivarez-Giles curses out the audience on a supposedly family-friendly show/network before his early departure from employment at TWiT.
- Two Ton Tonya went on permanent hiatus from TWiT and began her new life as an offsite producer on Colorado.
- Leo Laporte says John C. Dvorak is persona non grata at TWiT.
- Leo Laporte uses even more racial slurs.
- Leo Laporte shits on sponsor Ring.com.
- Not really a clip, but Leo Laporte and Lisa Laported fired a whole bunch more people (Tony Wang, Kara Kohl and Frédérique Louis).
- Scott Wilkinson was masterfully trolled on The Tech Guy as host, before being fired.
- More racism from Leo Laporte.
- Leo Laporte awkwardly and desperately tried to use Linux “on-air”.
- Father Robert Ballecer lied at a religious retreat, pretending to be a robot.
- Leo Laporte sexually harassed Stacey Higginbotham on TWiG.
- Megan Morrone showed Leo Laporte that he is objectively a nobody on iOS Today. His reaction is great.
- Steve Gibson was exposed for re-using SpinRite testimonials, a very minor sin in the larger realm of TWiT.
- Not a clip, but Shannon Morse called out Leo Laporte as a narcissist.
- More racism from Leo Laporte. This time, he can’t tell black people apart again.
- Leo and Lisa Laporte fired Carly Perkins and Bryan Burnett.
- Father Robert Ballecer lies about Bitcoin while hosting Security Now.
- Lisa Laporte fired Scott Wilkinson, cancelled Home Theater Geeks, and cut Tech News Today down to one day a week, making Megan Morrone and Jason Howell part-time.
- Not a clip, but we found out that Leo Laporte may be losing his The Tech Guy job early next year.
- Leo Laporte admitted he fired people to not have to comply with employment law.
- Megan Morrone desperately tried to save her now part-time job.
- Leo Laporte threatened to sexually harass Stacey Higginbotham again and then followed through with that threat. We categorized all his past greatest hits of sexual harassment in that post.
- Leo Laporte offered to smear shit on Megan Morrone’s face after anal sex with her.
Feel free to use the list below, categorized by month, for further research.
Thanks to a reader suggestion for this post.