In the video above, you can listen to Leo Laporte say that John C. Dvorak is persona non grata at the TWiT Shoebox Studios. That means “personally unacceptable or unwelcome”, for those not well-versed in Latin.
I’m a bit too lazy these days to work all the past links about Dvorak into a witty, amusing narrative, so here’s a list of links of the times Leo Laporte and Lisa Laporte have mistreated and demeaned him:
- Leo Laporte Bans John C. Dvorak from TWiT for Expressing His Opinions Elsewhere
- Leo Laporte Further Insults and Erases Prior Friend John C. Dvorak
- Leo Laporte Says John C. Dvorak “Used to Be a Very Well-Respected Tech Writer”
- Leo Laporte Insults John C. Dvorak Again and Blames Him for the Schism
- Leo Laporte Likens John C. Dvorak to a Dishonest TV Preacher
- Leo Laporte Insults John C. Dvorak’s Writing on Windows Weekly
- Leo Laporte Admits He Rode John C. Dvorak’s Coattails
- Leo Laporte Says John C. Dvorak Threatened Him
- Leo Laporte Calls John C. Dvorak a Thief
He really can’t help himself. Soup has claimed that Lisa Laporte reached out to John in the past at his behest and apologized on Leo’s behalf, requesting that Dvorak come back. But, Leo lets himself go on shows like this and tells the truth.
Leo Laporte absolutely can’t stand John C. Dvorak’s independent thoughts on the successful No Agenda show.
Thanks to an anon from
#drama for the video.