In this installment, we present Leo Laporte insulting Mike Elgum for his ridiculous affinity for Google+. The Mike Elgum robot has the following properties:
- It can barely pronounce its own name.
- It’s unable to make it through promo reads.
- It does the worst “live coverage” we’ve ever seen.
- It says “taint” over and over on-air.
- It can’t even close a simple cardboard box.
- It thinks it’s a cord cutter even though it subscribes to cable (thanks to a commenter for pointing this one out).
Perhaps the most egregious example of how bad Mark Elgam is at his job is when he was fooled by an obvious hoax and Demetri Martin impersonator Megan Morrone laughed at him.
None of this stops Elgum from posting bukkake-ish photos to Google+ on what he calls his “blog” on a regular basis. That is the only thing that can raise Leo Laporte’s ire apparently, not the fact that Mark is really bad at his job.