#Soup and Yoko’s expert use of PR against Total Drama appears to have succeeded. No real changes will be made at TWiT and he was able to convince advertisers that him showing a dick on air was A-OK.
You too can learn how to suppress truth and keep a sycophant fan base by following along. Enjoy!
Editors Note: Read the rest of our #DickGate coverage here.
Leo’s PR Campaign in 11 Easy Steps:
- Pretend TD threatened/insulted his children/family
- Pretend TD called in a bomb threat
- Claim he will cancel the chat and live stream (while insulting the chatters) and claim that this is one TD member’s fault
- Claim that everyone who dislikes what he and Yoko have made TWiT into are one person, which he can’t believe, but he needs his sycophant audience to believe
- Lie to the advertisers and tell them he didn’t show a dick and tell them to ignore the #OneAss troll
- Dox the #OneAss to get his chatters to go nuts on this person
- Attempt to get back in the chat’s good graces when he realizes he can’t do The Tech Guy without their answers, since he’s a moron
- Astroturf (suspected) the live chat with people like <eliz>
- Go on another rant in the chat room about the #OneAss
- Make everything go back to normal after everyone forgets about the dick pic
- Say no more on it (yeah right, but see chat below)
Download original or read excerpts below.
<EnigmaFX> just read the update on twit , bomb threats? really wtf man wow :( Leo my friend iv been following you for as long as i can remember none of you guys deserve this twit is hands down king of the hill when it comes the structuring of its edifice and has more then anything else been a pioneer in its field n more then one way sorry this is happening , to bad things are going in this direction (sigh) <~Leo> thanks EnigmaFX <~Leo> I think we've found a way going forward <~Leo> I am very lucky to get to do what I do - it's a great job <~Leo> sometimes I get cranky but like everything else there's no hiding on TWiT <EnigmaFX> my heart just sunk with this news iv been “away” for a while came back to this news <~Leo> sorry - but we've weathered the worst of it I think <~Leo> truly - and I hate to talk about this because I know the trolls are always watching - I was worried that we were going to lose the business <~Leo> I would not have considered shutting down live unless it was that dire <~Leo> I shall say no more on it