To welcome back a long lost friend in #Twitlive, &Dan!
Yes he is back, and back with a bang.
#twitlive, TWiT’s family-friendly chat, where all are welcome1 saw a few posts by our formerly missing moderator this Friday afternoon.
Only one of note. One managing to make fun of two, maybe three, separate groups of unfortunate people.
- Those with Asperger’s Syndrome2
- Those with neckbeards3
- Those those that might be called trolls4
So three groups, all loving tech and loving TWiT, cast aside in one comment by Chief Mod and Kicker/Stomper, Dan. Too bad Leo, we had hopes for a rapprochement, not to be.
- Exceptions to ‘welcome’: no trolls, no non family friendly chat, no unAmerican chat, no excessive chat on one topic, no transgender chat, no Black chat, no chat about mods and definitely no chat about any TWiT internal workings
- Asperger syndrome (AS) is an autism spectrum disorder (ASD), one of a distinct group of complex neurodevelopment disorders characterized by social impairment, communication difficulties, and restrictive, repetitive, and stereotyped patterns of behavior.
- Neckbeard: A beard that is grown just in the neck region. Clean shaven face, full neck beard.
- Troll. In Old Norse sources, beings described as trolls dwell in isolated rocks, mountains, or caves, live together in small family units, and are rarely helpful to human beings.