Lisa Kentzell Laporte — who you may remember is the CeHO of an operation called TWiT — is on a luxury cruise this week.
However, the included food is not to her liking, so she’s either trying to make Royal Caribbean as miserable as a TWiT viewer or she’s trying to get a free cruise.
We’re not sure, but we wonder if Lisa has committed libel against Royal Caribbean when she labeled their food “rancid”.
- defamation by written or printed words, pictures, or in any form other than by spoken words or gestures.
- the act or crime of publishing it.
- a formal written declaration or statement, as one containing the allegations of a plaintiff or the grounds of a charge.
- anything that is defamatory or that maliciously or damagingly misrepresents.
- having a rank, unpleasant, stale smell or taste, as through decomposition, especially of fats or oils: rancid butter.
- (of an odor or taste) rank, unpleasant, and stale: a rancid smell.
- offensive or nasty; disagreeable.
She might be able to get off on number three by saying it’s subjective, but you can be the judge if this is the way a CeHO should handle her business onboard a ship while inhabiting a luxury two-story cabin with high speed internet access in the middle of the ocean.
Take a look at this shit.
Thankfully she got Daddy to take her to an expensive upcharge restaurant on-board to get some Chef Boyardee which was more to her liking.