i hope taylor likes it. dogs fluff untitled
Any regular watcher of the TWiT livestream has heard Leo Laporte and his dubious claims that he has celebrity pals. Although it’s unclear how many of these “best buddies” even know that Leo exists—let alone are aware that he boasts of their friendship.
Please leave a comment if you have any evidence of Leo being friends with:
- Kevin Spacey (Leo has interviewed the Academy Award-winning actor “many, many times.)
- Kevin Rose
- Kevin Bacon
- Kevin from “Home Alone”
New information has come to light from a trusted source, here are the latest additions to Leo’s FriendZone®:
- Steve Martin
- Steve Wozniak (The WOZ)
- Stevie Wonder (We might need to research this one a bit more.)
- Kevin Pollak
- Nick Bilton (dubious)
Update! Update! Update!
- Regis Philbin (Leo taught Regis how to use Twitter.)
- Pope Francis (Leo knows His Holiness through an indirect spiritual connection courtesy of PadreSJ.)
- Steve Jobs (Leo apparently played volleyball with the late founder of Apple.)
The sooner this is sorted out, the sooner we can get back to more important topics. Thanks!
What follows is a brief list of Leo’s favorite edible tidbits:
- Soup (#soup)
- Salad *
- Warm nuts (actually Lisa’s favorite)
- Fried steak
- Chicken fried steak
- Fried chicken
- French fried potatoes
- Chocolate-dipped whole potatoes
- The souls of unborn children
* Not really
It has come to our attention here at #TotalDrama, that PadreSJ’s show “Coding 101” is up for a possible name change.
Leo Laporte, in consultation with his girlfriend CEO, are set to change the name to “Coating 101” to bring the show more in line with Padre’s love of fried chicken.
Padre will reportedly discuss all manner of chicken coatings from KFC’s “Original Recipe” to the Popeye’s chicken franchise’s legendary “Louisiana Spicy” coating.
Best of luck with the name change, Padre! And don’t forget to wipe your mouth.
There’s been a lot of hate thrown around on this blog lately—so it might be nice to take a step back and note that a few TNT guests are nothing but pure delight. If they were ice cream, they would be a double scoop of mint chocolate chip.
- Elise Hu
Smart and engaging feminine presence on the mostly male-dominated Twit network. Elise is not only clever and funny, she has a dazzling smile and gorgeous hair.
Check out some of Elise’s writing on her blog.
- Mark Milian
The slender, adorable and scruffy-faced young reporter for Bloomberg with the mildly surfer-dude deep voice brings a youthful outlook to an otherwise dull show whenever he’s a guest.
Oh, I guess the list is pretty short after all. Weird.
Many of the kids out there are dreaming of one day becoming a Gumbot. But..it’s hard to know where to start. We at #TotalDrama care about the kids so we put this guide together:
- Always speak in one tone and never show any inflection in your voice
- Make jokes nobody gets, are not funny and make no sense to anyone but Joe Panetierri
- Always wear black high crew neck undershirts. If they come in style just switch to white or try a V-neck
- Pre Show interaction with fans should consist of saying “Whaddup chickenhead”
- Post Show interaction with fans should last for no more than 20 seconds after picking a title
- Segue into every ad read with: ……In a sec …..but first
- Never say ‘a lot’ or ‘many’ you will say bazilion or gazillion
- Never say ‘funny’ you will say ‘hilarious,’
- Start every new thought with; “well”
- Use only the following six adjectives: Astonishing, Awesome, Important, Creepy, Scary and Cool, If you need more you can amend like so:
1.Really (ie) Awesome
2.Really really (ie) Awesome
3.Super (ie) Awesome
- Call people by their first and last name; Good morning Jason Howell. What do you think Don Reisinger?
- Go on for 5 to 10 minutes with any thought and allow guests to do likewise, babel away, do not get to the point
- The proper amount of time to spend on a dumb theory of yours is 20 minutes per half hour
- The show length is irrelevant. Listeners will adjust their commutes, you’re an important news man.
- Any press release from Google Inc. related to G+ or Google Glass, is a lead story
- App updates in IOS are a #scoup
- Ask bloggers how to run major corporations and countries regardless of their education or intelligence
- Disparage Supreme Court Justices, CEOs and heads of state as “not knowing what they are doing”
- Drum dat table
Greetings #drama fans!
Just a quick note to let you know that the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) is now available at the top right of the screen. This section will evolve over time, but for now includes a section outlining seminal Events in Twit history and also a Nicknames section that attempts to catalog the various monikers bestowed upon the infamous denizens of the Shit Twithouse.
At #TotalDrama we believe in balanced reporting, here is a post by a TWiT fan. (Not Chickenhead, the other one)
A lot of you seem to give Leo and the gang a hard time. Well I am here to defend them. If you want to shut me up then delete my post and violate my US Constituation and 2nd Amendment and the DMCA. Thats write, I am a USA sitizen. So eat it,
You guys wine wine and wine some more. ROFL. How about some cheeze for you’re whine. LOL. Did you ever think that the fans like the new improved twIt. Duh. I mean, wen there i s breaking tech news i finaly has a place to go. Four xample, when Steve Jobs died I turned to twIt and ELgam was awesome. They even set up a camera in his office that i love the most. Did you jakasses ever think why they did that? (No) because your morons.
So imagine, if you will, there is braking news. Like Sahatcha Nudela is hired, they dont have to waste time having Mike walk to the set. they can go strait to Mike via the tricaster (not that you even know what that high tech is) and not waste prestigious time walking two the set.
Youse you’re brains for once. The new twit rocks. I mean it has totaly transformized into the CNN of tech. In the old days they just covered stupid events and when Steve Jobs died. Now, you see them breaking in to the big stories when they break. Think back to the great moments of breaking news and it is only 8 months in. Hello, oculus rift coverage was amazingballs. I like my news breaking.
A real twit fan
BREAKING NEWS: Leo Laporte announced on an impromptu version of “Inside TWiT” today that he was thinking of suing both Google and Twitch.tv for “reverse confusion” and trademark infringement of his signature TWiT network. Whatevs. You’re going to lose that one fat man.
Is there any possible way this doofus can get any more doofus-ier?